1. Increase the migration velocity of smoke;
2. To capture smoke with high ratio resistance;
3. Effectively enlarge the dust-receiving area by 1/10 - 1/3;
4. Cover less area and decrease the equipment weight.
Main features of our WESP:
1. Electric conductive FRP made of carbon fiber is used as dust-receiving polar plate. Module structure and honeycomb layout can utilize the space effectively and make the flow field even. While the anti-corrosion, stable and strong capacity of electric discharging make the voltage and current of equipment be in higher parameters and therefore guarantee the better dust extraction result.
2. Hexagonal FRP anode pipe can be assembled randomly, which make the structure of WESP more flexible to meet the complex field to be modified. It can be laid separately at the net gas chimney at the outlet of desulfurization tower, or be laid at the top of tower, or at any space allowed at the power plant.
3. No continuous water spraying is needed during operation. The fogdrop collected from smoke at the electric field can form a overflow at the dust-receiving pipe and then the dust can be flowed out with the flow.
|1||Material||Electric conductive FRP||GB/T1446-2005|
|6||Resin thermal deformation temperature||ºC||>100||GB/T1634.3-2004|
Contact us if you need more details on FRP Pipe. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Wet Electrostatic Precipitator Tube、FRP Wet Electrostatic Precipitator Tube. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.